[Malvern] WIFI at Great Malvern Hotel

Andy Dixon andy at andydixon.com
Tue Sep 19 20:30:11 BST 2006

Phil Ironside wrote:
> We'll have a chat about it tomorrow night
Wooo! I can finally go! I have arranged with my wife for her to pick my
son up from nursery.

That also has an added benefit of me not having to drive the shed of a
Peugeot for a day!

Hopefully someone will be able to explain this Megun thing. I feel like
someone who doesn't get a punchline of a joke..

As regards to the GM Hotel - they may remember me. I stayed there once,
and at 3AM had to call an ambulance, and woke the owners. Bless 'em.

Also - has anyone played with Xgl? I have seen some videos where the
windows are jelly-like. My laptop has some cruddy ATI mobility junk and
cant handle OpenGL at the moment. It looks very very sweet...