[Malvern] Introduction

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 21:24:45 BST 2006

Hi Stuart

Great to have you along whenever you can make it, we are meeting next
week on 3rd October at The Great Malvern Hotel (WifFi enabled) - there
is a multimap link from the website at www.malvern.lug.org.uk. Soon we
hope to start having some more organized events as our group is getting
bigger by the day.

If you ever want a chat you can always pop into Creative Spaces in
Malvern Link, again there is a link on the lug site.

Phil Ironside