[Malvern] New_Adlestrop_Railway_Atlas

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Wed Aug 1 19:17:54 BST 2007

Similar performance for me as what Chris saw.
Middle click+drag is jumpy rather than smooth but it is perfectly
viewable once everything has loaded and all my other apps have been
shunted to swap (evince peaked at 80% usage of my 1GB ram).

But then what do you expect for Paper Size: 2350 x 2150 mm
You could print it on a 8A0 printer (to use the next logical extension
above the existing German DIN 476 extension to the standard 'A' series
of paper sizes). See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_size for more
highly interesting details about paper sizes!

(PS The atlas didn't take as long to render as Stuarts email about the
RbB lug trip did to arrive. I didn't go in the end)