[Malvern] Mac Mini?

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 18:27:26 BST 2007

Has anyone had a look at the new Mac Mini?  I'm quite fancying the 2GHz one
with the Superdrive.  I know Phil has a lot of experience with putting Linux
on a Mac laptop but has anyone done it on a Mini?  Supposedly I can get 6%
discount just by showing my work id which is quite nice of them.  Seems like
there's a few ssh clients for the Mac so I could be quids in.

Cheers

Chris Eilbeck
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR