[Malvern] Is there a lawyer in the house ?

Andrew Ballantine acballantine at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:47:01 GMT 2007

Geoff,

As I understand it, one is required to pay for a tv license if one has
equipment that can receive terrestrial TV signals.

I have a laptop on which I watch DVD films and that does not count as a tv.

If anyone knows different, I would like to hear about it.

Kind regards,

Andrew Ballantine.

On Dec 9, 2007 5:26 PM, Geoff Bagley <geoff.bagley at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Does the fact that on broadband internet  both moving images  (like
> u-tube)  and TV programmes
> are becoming available mean that you can no longer have a computer
> without a TV license ?
>
> If this is so,  how do you get round it ?
>
> Not my own problem !  My own TV license is free !
>
> Best regards to all
>
> Geoff

Kind regards,

Andrew Ballantine