[Malvern] That SPA921 again !

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 22 20:24:04 GMT 2007

Hi all.

So far,  I have succeeded in getting my account working  at sipgate.co.uk .
I can make calls with ekiga using my lap top.

I cannot get my SPA921  ( on the same ethernet router ) to talk to the
SIP server,  nor place calls.
I think I have the correct pass-words etc.   I don't get dialtone,
though some sources suggest that I should.

Is anyone else using the Linksys SPA921 ?

Would it be easier if I had a running  asterisk-style  PBX on my  host
machine  (Debian  Etch ) ?
I have been  trying to keep  the SIP-phone  separate from the main host.

Any further hints most gratefully awaited !

Does anyone use H323 ?

Geoff.