[Malvern] Petition against BBC iPlayer

Matthew Wild mwild1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:04:46 BST 2007

As a follow up, there is also a letter-writing campaign:

http://blog.paladine.org.uk/?p=14

and if you want to help get this broadcast you can, if you have a /. account
(if you don't, make one ;) ), vote this post up on the firehose:

http://slashdot.org/firehose.pl?op=view&id=224957

I don't know how many people on this list went to LugRadio Live, but it was
discussed there that maybe Linux is making it hard for the BBC (amongst
others) by not providing any form of DRM technology. Someone suggested that
the way forward could be to meet them halfway, and create an open standard
for DRM. What are your views? :)

Matthew.