[Malvern] Perl!

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Wed May 2 14:27:51 BST 2007

 Hi Andy,

> Personally I use EditPlus on Windows and vi on Linux. There are plugins
> for some editors on Linux for Perl and Phil mentioned one last night,
> but I've gone and forgotten it :(

It is called taglist and is available from
http://vim-taglist.sourceforge.net
Dean put me onto it and it is really good, it shows a structure (objects, sub routines etc) of the file you are working on.

>Phil - I loved the stuff on Gimp. It just goes to show
>that it is really quite powerful! How exactly can you
>photoshop someones head onto a goats body
>seamlessly...?

I could make it the subject of another tech - Llamas, Camels and Goats.

--
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces
01684-561495