[Malvern] FW: [Gloucs] Curry Social

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Sat May 12 09:33:48 BST 2007

Hi folks,

Glyn has sent this to the GLUG list. For those that are free this coming
Tuesday and are planning to come along, the Moon on the Water is in the
city centre on the inner ring road around the city. There is on road
parking by the pub, and car parks nearby.

If anyone gets lost or arrives late, you can call me on 0771 401 6184
and I'll grab someone to direct you :)

----- Forwarded message from Glyn Davies <glynd at walmore.com> -----