[Malvern] Finding paid support

Andrew Morris zaglabod at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 29 13:52:27 GMT 2008

Hi Tony,

I am literally just changing employment, as of Tuesday, and the first
part is to start contracting to a PC repair/support callout company who
cover the UK using local contract engineers. Mostly this will be Windows
from 98 to Vista (hey ... it pays), but Unix/Linux is no problem, I
started my Unix career on SCO Xenix and I covered SCO to Unix System 5.
Ledbury is not a problem, and nothing says I cannot do my own work
outside the stuff sent by the callout company (I just can't cross the
line with anyone who comes through them, for liability reasons). If your
son-in-law is interested, let me know and I'll contact him.

Cheers,

Andrew Morris