[Malvern] Finding paid support

Tony Sumner tony at whittycat.me.uk
Sat Mar 29 11:55:59 GMT 2008

My son-in-law is a vet in Ledbury (Griggiths & Stoakes, Ledbury Park
Vet Centre). Currently he runs SCO Unix on the server and Windows on
the desktop PCs but we talk from time to time about switching at least
some of the office to Open Source software: MySQL, OOo etc. The
problem is that I don't live near Ledbury and he would really need to
be able to call someone for support if something goes wrong. Someone
near, who can pop round and tap keys, not someone who tries to sort
problems on the phone.  Is there a business in the Ledbury/Malvern
area who could undertake this?  Is there a computer shop that I could
ask?

Have I asked this question before? [My memory is not what it was I'm
afraid]. Could Phil Ironside do this perhaps?

Tony Sumner