[Malvern] HTML and other Web stuff

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Sat May 3 16:17:24 BST 2008

Guys n Gals

I've attempted to avoid doing anything with the web for a considerable time
now and feel duely pleased at this achievement!  However, this ignorance has
now come around and bitten me well and truely.

I need to start learning about constructing web pages with links into SQL
servers behind the page.

Can anyone recommend any good on line teaching resources to give me the
basics?

This is for work, and like any multi national company they won't pay for
external training!

If it helps, the pages will be hosted on an MS Web server running ASP -
note, none of the servers run .NET.

Also, any good Windblows HTML editors people can recommend so I can start
looking at how real live web sites coding happens and works?

Ta

Ian

PS  Is the GMH this Tuesday or next?