[Malvern] Congestion on internet.

Richard Forster malvern_lug at forster.uklinux.net
Wed Oct 20 18:27:01 UTC 2010

I would doubt that any current slowdown you see is due to Patch Tuesday
as that was a week ago. Plus the download size of the recent patches is
small compared to an hour or so of watching youtube videos, even though
it was the biggest month of patches in Microsoft's history.

As an aside, I bumped into Barbie last week. He was well and should be a
married man by now.

Cheers

Rick