[Northwales] Re: [Menai-LUG] Meeting/event - notes from the meeting

Eion MacDonald eionmac at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 6 15:06:59 BST 2007

VAT , links only intelligible to an accountant.
VAT set up example in GnuCash needs a typical complete but small set of
accounts  and ability to split transaction and allocate automatically
not manually.

Regards
Eion MacDonald (eionmac at btinternet.com)
  Tel. +44 (0) 1925762873

Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic. If
you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.