[Northwales] Re: [Menai-LUG] Meeting/event - notes from the meeting

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Fri Apr 6 20:49:08 BST 2007

On Friday 06 April 2007 15:06, Eion MacDonald wrote:
> VAT set up example in GnuCash needs a typical complete but small set of
> accounts  and ability to split transaction and allocate automatically
> not manually.

Maybe we could contribute anything we come up with in the briefing sheet to
the project.  It would be even better if we could get a tame accountant to
run through things too.  So far as I can see, "manually" just means you enter
the base price and the VAT separately - a bit annoying, but not too bad.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg