[Newark] Hello

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 15 10:22:29 GMT 2007

Chris Hayes wrote:
> Hey Steve,
> Cool, hopefully we'll get around to having a meet up sometime soon - I feel
> that it's long overdue. Any suggestions where you'd prefer hold a small meet
> (have a few drinks)?

In town, I think the Navigation (on a night when there isn't live music) is a
good venue for general get-togethers, as there's plenty of tables to sit
around, and there's easy access to the various curry houses. Otherwise I have a
soft spot for the Rose and Crown in Balderton, which is cheaper than Chesters,
although Chesters has a function room which would be good for presentations,
demos, etc.

How many subscribers do we have here?

Steve

--
"Hardware - the part of the computer you kick when the software fails"
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com