[Newark] Hello

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Sat Dec 15 10:56:02 GMT 2007

> In town, I think the Navigation (on a night when there isn't live music)
> is a good venue for general get-togethers, as there's plenty of tables to
> sit around, and there's easy access to the various curry houses. Otherwise
> I have a soft spot for the Rose and Crown in Balderton, which is cheaper
> than Chesters, although Chesters has a function room which would be good
> for presentations, demos, etc.

Never been to the Navigation after a Google is that somewhere near the
Museum?

I was in the Rose and Crown last night - they seem to have a room at the
back no idea if they rent it out or anything though.

Wouldn't mind a mini-meet up with others in the Rose and Crown if you fancy
a Linux sided chat over a couple of pints one day/evening.

ChrisB.