[Newark] Hello

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 16 22:57:36 GMT 2007

Chris Burton wrote:

> Never been to the Navigation after a Google is that somewhere near the
> Museum?

Off Millgate, yes.

> I was in the Rose and Crown last night - they seem to have a room at the
> back no idea if they rent it out or anything though.

I wasn't aware they had a back room, but then I tend to like to sit next to the
fire, and once installed with a pint, I don't get up and walk around much.

> Wouldn't mind a mini-meet up with others in the Rose and Crown if you
> fancy a Linux sided chat over a couple of pints one day/evening.

Might be a bit of a problem finding a free evening before Christmas. How would
people feel about one of Thursday/Friday/Saturday evening, before new year, to
get away from the flaming turkey wings/in-laws/garbage on tv?

Steve

--
"Hardware - the part of the computer you kick when the software fails"
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com