[Newark] Hello

Khismett Riddle spindleflax at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:16:11 BST 2007

Ahoy Chris, Paul. I guess I'll introduce myself, too.

I'm Tom French, I don't live in Newark either but that doesn't much matter.

I started looking into Linux a few years back, starting with stable
(out-of-date) Debian which I didn't much understand at the time. Since then,
I've used SuSE (which was slow and ugly - this is before I knew what KDE and
GNOME were), Ubuntu (before it was cool), Debian again, Gentoo, SourceMage
and a smattering of others.

I'm currently dual-booting Gentoo, SourceMage and Windows XP though use
SourceMage for pretty much everything, Gentoo needs reinstalling and I've
not used XP in months - it's awful. Since there're always a few things that
I'd like to sort out in my Linux install, here's the latest few things:
Wacom support in SourceMage, Oblivion working in Wine, GNOME gksudo working
properly and some little tweaks to Epiphany.

Tom