[Newark] Question regarding ForLinux

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:24:05 BST 2007

Hi, I was just wondering about this. Could people let me know whether this
is a good idea or not. I was talking to ForLinux about perhaps adding a link
to them on some page (resources - I'm guessing) on the Newark LUG website.
The only reason being that they are in Newark - and if the odd business
comes to us wanting to find out about Linux, it might be a useful place to
pass them onto. Incidentally, ForLinux (currently based at the Bearings) are
planned to move to new premises around December and have offered the use of
their new building for certain LUG events.

Basically, I'm wanting to know what you guys think would be best to do here.
Please let me know!

Chris Hayes