[Newark] In Response to Chris & forLinux

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:12:06 BST 2007

Right. Seeing as ForLinux wont be moving for a while yet - at least a month,
I think it might be best to hold off putting anything on the site until
after we have our first ForLinux hosted meet. And then thank them publicly
for allowing us to use their premises. At that point we can deal with how we
want to display this thanks.

As for meets. Personally, I feel it would be best to have a somewhat social
event where we can just see who people are and what we are all interested in
- then using that, tailor a more technology focused event - hopefully by
then ForLinux will be in the new building, which I get the idea they would
prefer to be used for more tech led meets.

Chris Hayes / cbhworld