[Newark] Monthly Dri^H^H^H Meeting - August

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:19:44 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

Topics, eh? Possibly XFCE, that I'm currently using rather than Gnome.
Mozilla Prism - hyped up toolbarless browser? What happened to Mozilla
Composer / Nvu / Kompozer (oh, that's what happened!). Applications
and strategies for improving efficiency? Should graphical
implementations of cli programs be encouraged so much, or should we be
encouraging new users to embrace the command line?

Dunno if any of that is of interest to anyone.

Regards,
Chris Hayes