[Newark] Upcoming Newark LUG Meets

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:52:17 GMT 2008

Personally, I'd prefer to have LUG meets during the first half of the
week, Monday to Thursday - as I'd be able to stay the night over at my
mum's and wouldn't have to worry about getting back to Coddington.

As for this month, I'll be away from either the 23rd - or perhaps a
couple of days earlier. And I wont be back until some date around the
31st, possibly earlier - it's not fixed yet.

So... I'm very likely out of it this month. As far as next month is
concerned, I'd really rather Monday to Thursday - if it's possible and
not to much trouble.

Chris Hayes