[Newark] Upcoming Newark LUG Meets

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 18 12:09:46 GMT 2008

Chris Hayes wrote:

> So... I'm very likely out of it this month. As far as next month is
> concerned, I'd really rather Monday to Thursday - if it's possible and
> not to much trouble.

Well... after this week, the Cribbage league finishes for the summer, so I'm
free on a Tuesday. However, since next Tuesday is the 25th that rather counts
Chris out. I'd already suggested Thursday 27th a possible date too.

What would everyone else prefer? I don't mind as long as I don't end up sitting
in the bar by myself!

As for following months, I see no problem with meeting in the front half of the
week, although I'm never available on Wednesday. The other days just require a
bit of advanced booking to ensure I don't try to be in several places at once,
but it's not out of the question.

Steve (trying not to turn into an event organiser!)

--
"Hardware - the part of the computer you kick when the software fails"
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com