[Newark] Meeting

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Wed May 28 13:51:01 BST 2008

>> Its the last Tue of the month - does that make it meeting day?
>
> Oh, thanks for the reminder. Yes, of course, I'll be there.

We had a small gathering again last night - topics of confusion included (in
no real order):

Updating running kernels (after a search I found Ksplice not sure if that
was the one).
Arrays / Structures / Lists and associated fun of watching them going
through the window (you probably had to be there).
Types/tastes of beers and various other alcoholic drinks.
Trying to explain Baroque/Classical/Romantic to me after a few pints (If you
can give me a list of titles I'll try to give them a listen).

And most likely a lot of other interesting stuff I'll probably remember as
soon as I hit send...

ChrisB.