[Newark] Summary (was: This month's meeting)

Craig Lynch c.m.lynch87 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:32:54 UTC 2009

Hi people, wished I could have been there, sounded like a fun evening.
Just making a shameless pitch for my employer..
We're having a double discount weekend at TkMaxx for friends and family.
Anyone subscribed to the list is welcome to come down and get an extra 20%
off.

I'm in from 1.30 Friday, all day Sunday and all day Monday.

You'll just need to introduce yourself to me and mention 'NewLUG' - I'm
usually up on home. If you can't find me speak to another associate -
they'll be able to find me.

So come in and say hi,

Craig

PS. We usually have some great 'Penguin' shirts in :)