[Newark] December Monthly Meet

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:03:31 UTC 2009

Hey,

Considering the time of the year, does anyone have any opinions over
whether our meet this month falls on either the 21st, 28th or 17th of
December?

All things considered I'll probably default it to the 21st (Monday) if
there's no opinion on it.

Also, the Asha or Via Italiano? Default is Asha.

Finally, what do you guys think about setting aside some time of our
January meeting to discuss what we want from Newark LUG over the new
year, 2010? If people like the sound of this we might as well throw
some ideas around during December's meet to give us a chance to refine
them beforehand.

Chris Hayes,

--
Sent from my mobile device