[Newark] December Monthly Meet

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Sun Dec 13 03:24:15 UTC 2009

> Considering the time of the year, does anyone have any opinions over
> whether our meet this month falls on either the 21st, 28th or 17th of
> December?
>
> All things considered I'll probably default it to the 21st (Monday) if
> there's no opinion on it.
>
> Also, the Asha or Via Italiano? Default is Asha.

My preference would be the Asha again - though I do like my Indian food :)
28th would probably be best for me but I could probably do either of the
other dates too as long as I'm not in the office.

> Finally, what do you guys think about setting aside some time of our
> January meeting to discuss what we want from Newark LUG over the new
> year, 2010? If people like the sound of this we might as well throw
> some ideas around during December's meet to give us a chance to refine
> them beforehand.

It would be good to hear from other people [lurking] what they want from the
group, what would make them go to a meeting etc...

ChrisB.