[Newark] Radio Show

Khismett Riddle spindleflax at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:16:13 UTC 2009

It depends how technical you want it to be; if it's a community radio maybe
you don't want to talk about the really geeky stuff. I'm not sure how many
people who aren't at all aware of FOSS would listen to a radio show about
it, though. Perhaps if the radio's just on, they'd leave it on and hear
Newark LUG's broadcast. Either way, there're a few projects that deserve
talking about (Wine, Blender, Gimp, maybe DOSBox) and plenty more if it's
FOSS as well as Linux, rather than just Linux.

Tom