[Newark] Radio Show

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:43:46 UTC 2009

Thanks ^^

I'm certainly hoping to get some lively debate with different people going
on. Indeed - if anyone is interested in being part of the show, please let
me know. One thing I noticed about LUGradio (a good example as when I
started listening to LUGradio I hardly knew anything about Linux) is that
the show; with it's lively debate and humour, was interesting enough to
listen to - even when you didn't *really* know exactly what they were
talking about - indeed in later years I actually introduced to show to a
fellow art student while I attended sixth form, who found it relatively
entertaining despite not caring the slightest for the subject matter.

Hm.. Hopefully we'll have some more direction and ideas after the meet this
Tuesday :)

Chris Hayes