[Newark] Newark LUG Brunch

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:50:14 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

Although this is somewhat late, I have been tasked with reminding everyone
that we've got a bi-monthly, mid-month brunch coming up tomorrow. Now,
although we did speak of trying a different venue, I believe - at this point
- we'll be sticking with Feeling Peckish, Newark. If you're interested in
coming along, just turn up by 11 tomorrow morning.

Possible topics for discussion include, but are certainly not limited to:
* Speech recognition on Linux
* Homebrew software for the Nintendo DS
* Cross architecture development
* Alternative paradigms in windows managers
* Blender
* SDL

Ciao,
Chris Hayes