[Newark] Monthly meet 2009-10-27

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 27 09:27:46 UTC 2009

Chris Hayes wrote:
> Would people like to go for a curry like last time? Thankfully I'll be
> free this time around.

I've got a work/transport problem. I'm working until 20:00, and I'm having to
cycle, so I won't be home until about 20:30. Shelagh will have taken the car
to go and play cards in Grantham. Unless someone can help me out quite a bit,
I'm rather stuck if you want a curry, unless we go for 21:00, which is late,
and someone can pick me up in Balderton at 20:45? This would, of course, give
you plenty of time for pre-drinks.

Any offers, or am I out of the picture this month?

Steve

--
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com