[Newark] Monthly meet 2009-10-27

Alistair Marshall thatscottishengineer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:15:01 UTC 2009

for some reason, my last message was sent from the wrong address

2009/10/27 Steve Caddy <steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com>:
> I've got a work/transport problem.
> I'm rather stuck if you want a curry, unless we go for 21:00, which is late,
> and someone can pick me up in Balderton at 20:45? This would, of course, give
> you plenty of time for pre-drinks.

I am in the same situation as last month, starting night shift tonight
(start 1015 ish) so would need to leave the centre of town just before
10.

If there was meeting in Newark before then (pre-drinks or food) then I
will join you. If not, enjoy yourselves and I will try to get some
extra sleep before starting work.

Alistair

--
Alistair Marshall