[Newark] Newbie

Chris Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:26:48 UTC 2010

Welcome to Newark, there's likely to be a LUG meeting on the last
Tuesday of the month.  I've been totally busy over the last few months
and have completely neglected to send out notifications for the meets,
but it looks like I'll have a little more time on my hands from now
on.

Our LUG has been active for a fair few years now, myself and Craig
started it just as we were leaving sixth form.

Meets tend to be informal and attract around 4 or 5 members generally.
 Recently Steve did some C workshops for those unfamiliar with the
language - and we'd certainly be interested in any ideas that you
have.  After all, the LUG is here to serve Newark :D

If the 26th isn't good for you let us know and we can see whether a
different day would be doable.

Kind regards,
Chris Hayes

On 10/7/10, Craig Lynch <c.m.lynch87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yeah, the NottsLUG group and list is quite active.
> We tend to have monthly meets, skipped out this month due to a member
> leaving but hoping to get back on track. Our meets tend to be pub,
> restuarant gatherings.
>
> There are a couple of of Linux aimed companies out here.. ForLinux
> being the primary one in Newark.

Sent from my mobile device