[Newark] September Meet

Craig Lynch c_lynch87 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 22 21:54:48 UTC 2017

Ok people, due to circumstances outside of my control, I'm unable to attend the usual LUG Meet this month. Recently I have fractured my knee, thus my normal work patterns have had to change to allow me to heal.
This is also why there was no meeting last month; due to pretty much requiring crutches to get around.
If people would still like to meet for the usual chit chat and a drink; perhaps even, 'coffee and konpiyuta.' let me know otherwise we'll hopefully be back to the normal routine in November.

C.