[Newark] September Meet

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:34:08 UTC 2017

I'm in cardiff this week so I cannot make it either

On 22 October 2017 at 22:54, Craig Lynch via Newark
<newark at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
> Ok people, due to circumstances outside of my control, I'm unable to attend
> the usual LUG Meet this month. Recently I have fractured my knee, thus my
> normal work patterns have had to change to allow me to heal.
> This is also why there was no meeting last month; due to pretty much
> requiring crutches to get around.
> If people would still like to meet for the usual chit chat and a drink;
> perhaps even, 'coffee and konpiyuta.' let me know otherwise we'll hopefully
> be back to the normal routine in November.
>
> C.
>
> --

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>