[Newark] Recommendation

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:30:31 UTC 2018

Yes seen it, great fun :-)

On 11 April 2018 at 11:28, Craig Lynch via Newark
<newark at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2018, Christian Ledermann via Newark wrote:
>
>> Ready Player 1?
>
> Having seen the trailers, it reminds me of Tron and an old kids TV show
> called ReBoot. Had a recommend from a friend who went to see it at the weekend.
>
> Looking at the wiki it might be a nice easy holiday read too…
>
> You going to see it?
>
> C.
> --

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>