[Newark] PostMarketOS

Craig Lynch c_lynch87 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 21 11:30:46 UTC 2018

As posted on the mob-media:

https://postmarketos.org

A very cool project, similar in vain to the Purism phone but with more
focus on longevity and recycling.

I'm quite interested in getting my Galaxy Tab P1000 back into operation.
As far as I'm aware it has a similar chipset to the Galaxy SII so it might
not be too much trouble… Though I'd rather keep it in it's current
cyanogenMod state until I hear others have successfully installed pmOS
onto said Galaxy Tab.

Based on the lack of activity in xda-developers in the Galaxy Tab forums,
I doubt I'll see anything new on the Android front either. Perhaps it's
just a little *too* old.

C.