[Nottingham] PiXiE distibution

Michael Erskine nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 08:59:40 2002

There are a number of media player projects (see
http://www.mini-itx.com/ for starters and http://www.linitx.org/ for
Linux specific projects). The Mini ITX form is ~ 17cm^2 but some vendors
have minor differences for extras. I have a compactflash IDE adapter
that I have been playing with but got practically nowhere with it --
some have reported success with particular cominations of CF card &
adapter.

Regards,

Michael.

Michael Erskine