[Nottingham] /boot below 2GB (was: Linux not recognized/bootable after installation)

Martin Waryniak nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Oct 6 23:18:00 2002

Hi Paul,

thanks for your anwer. Partition Magic will let me resize my D:
partition but I don't know whether i can put the /boot partition aheaqd
of my primary partition c:.
Do you know, is the limit now 8GB or still 2GB? If it is 8GB it wont be
a problem but if it is 2GB, is it possible to place a partiition before
the primary one if u still want to use Windows?
Martin