[Nottingham] September meeting

Paul Sladen nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 7 18:16:00 2002

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Philip Scott wrote:

> Weeelll, I went along, and met one other guy who's first time it was also :)

There were certainly other people there, I'm sorry we missed you, or you
could find us.  I saw an old school teacher of mine in the pub through!
We left had about half-past-eleven when we got kicked out.

> Must say, we had a good chat nevertheless! (and made sufficent fools of
> ourselves by walking around with a sign saying 'NLUG?' on it :)

If you sit in the glass bit at the front, or look out for a `LINUX' number
plate (and carry your own sign), I'm sure people will come forcibley looking
for you with laptops poised at the ready!  ;-)

	-Paul
--
Nottingham, GB