[Nottingham] Re: Gnutella software

David nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 10 00:46:01 2002

Looks like I need to get Java working then.  I installed the RPM from
Sun with no problems, but during the Limewire install it said there was
an error then completed the install and exited the program.  Afterwards
there was no evidence it had been installed anywhere, and the log file
indicated it had been a failure even though it ignored the error and
supposedly completed.  Anyone know of any issues with J2RE 1.4.0_0 and
RH7.3?

-David