[Nottingham] [OxLUG] Fixed (fwd)

Simon Huggins nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 22 11:08:01 2002

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 11:44:23PM +0100, Jon Masters wrote:
> Fixed.

Is there much point, Jon, in writing a whole email which you've sent to
at least two different LUGs telling them you've fixed it yet not going
into any details at all?

Would it not be more helpful if you wrote a webpage that included likely
search terms so that others might be able to fix it too?

Then at least there might actually be some point to your mail to say
it's fixed as you could include the URL instead of just mailing us to
say "Woot, my laptop works.  I fixed it.  Aren't I great?"

Simon.

--
Just another wannabie | 'Une pause s'impose' -- Gianny |  Just another fool