[Nottingham] [OxLUG] Fixed (fwd)

Jon Masters nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 22 11:41:00 2002

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Simon Huggins wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 11:44:23PM +0100, Jon Masters wrote:

> Would it not be more helpful if you wrote a webpage that included likely
> search terms so that others might be able to fix it too?

...and there you've given the reason for my mail - these groups are
archived and I didn't want someone reading through to think it's not a
fixable problem. I may write up a webpage at some point like I know you do
every time you post a question and then figure it out youself Simon :P

Oh yes, woot, it does indeed work and it's great. But that wasn't the
point of my message - the point was to fix something I knew was possible.

Jon.