[Nottingham] Missed Luggite

Duncan John Fyfe nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 4 16:14:01 2003

Open channel D...

We heared from the bar staff that a Luggite missed us in
Wetherspoons on Wednesday.  Sorry, I (Peter's keeper) was
held up by slow service in PizzaHut (nothing to do with the
size of pizza, honest).

This is going to be an ongoing problem.  Paul has his 'LINUX'
number plate and I've got 'Peter' but it doesn't help if we are late.

Other than us all buying (no association on my part):
	http://www.opengroup.org/pubs/catalog/n910.htm

Is there a reasonable solution ?

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                          Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,