[Nottingham] Missed Luggite

John@tesco nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 4 18:01:01 2003

I was that Luggite ! !

Maybe the answer is to let the staff know you meet there.

I asked the staff inc the Manager if there was a meeting and he said he knew
nothing about any computer group or any meetings.
If he had told me the meeeting was to be there I would have waited.

It was a nice pint of Summer Lightening so it wasn't a wasted trip.

John