[Nottingham] apt-proxy

Andy Brown nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 11 16:37:01 2003

If you can remember back to the last discussion on mirroring (which
came about due to NTL's 1GB 'cap'), apt-proxy got a mention, and as
I'm about to set up another couple of machines I thought I'd give it a
go.

Well, now I remember why I don't use it. The example config file isn't
any help, nor is the documentation.
The mailing list archives aren't much use either.

I've obviously got something wrong in the apt-proxy.conf, as I keep
gettng 404 not supported by server errors, so if anybody can provide
me with a working .conf I'd appreciate it.

--
Andy Brown