[Nottingham] Revolution OS DVD Arrived

Paul Sladen nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Apr 27 15:38:02 2003

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Jon Masters wrote:
> The DVD boxed set has arrived.

Yeah, four or five or us turned up at JCM's house to watch it.  Groovy.

> Can we please make some arrangements for screening. :-)

I was hoping we could arrange a proper screening with the 35mm version,
rather than just projecting a Video jobby.

Given the guy actually went to the effort of making the original in
35mm 1:2.35 widescreen, it seems worth to make the effort to show it
properly.  (It certainly benefited from having been made on film).

I enjoyed it--I hope everyone gets a chance to see it, together!

	-Paul
--
War is inconsistent with Truth.  Nottingham, GB