[Nottingham] Revolution OS DVD Arrived

Martin nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Apr 28 12:09:01 2003

Paul Sladen wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Jon Masters wrote:
>
>>The DVD boxed set has arrived.
>
> Yeah, four or five or us turned up at JCM's house to watch it.  Groovy.
>
>>Can we please make some arrangements for screening. :-)
[...]
> Given the guy actually went to the effort of making the original in
> 35mm 1:2.35 widescreen, it seems worth to make the effort to show it
> properly.  (It certainly benefited from having been made on film).
>
> I enjoyed it--I hope everyone gets a chance to see it, together!

Interesting.

So what chance of a session at Broadway (Hockley, Nottingham) or perhaps
the Savoy (Derby Rd, Nottingham)?

(It would be good to support the independent cinemas in any case.)

Meanwhile, could the DVDs do the rounds of the group (for free beer for
JCM ofcourse (:-))

martin@ml1.co.uk