[Nottingham] Hanson Chinese Meeting Update

Jon Masters nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 8 12:22:06 2003

Hi,

I enjoyed the meeting the other evening although might have to look at
logistics of making every meeting - at least hopefully there in November.

The trains being completely messed up meant that I ended up crashing with
a friend in Nottingham (thanks to Duncan for the offer but as jok was
there and willing I play on his good nature...) as the train mysteriously
dissappeared without us knowing it had gone late from the wrong platform!

The duck was very good but horribly fattening and as it turned out I might
as well have stayed at the pub with you guys...it looked quite good.

Any updates on the Install Fest arrangements so I can ask LU to plug it?

Jon.